Fort Lauderdale House Painting Solutions
Preparation is a critical step in the application of a long lasting exterior painting project. A sound surface must be found and prepared properly for the top coatings it will receive. If our professional exterior painting technicians find any structural damage such as dry rot, we will bring it to your attention and appropriate actions will be taken to fix the problem prior to painting.
In order to ensure your complete satisfaction, our Fort Lauderdale house painters begin and end every job with a personal consultation between you and the owner of the company. We are committed to provide the highest quality service and professionalism with each and every job.
Florida Exterior House Painting
- Surface preparation is the undisputed most important step for a beautiful and long lasting exterior project. As such proper preparation should include:
- Loose paint/stain and defective caulking removed
- Scraping & Sanding of all peeling areas
- All surfaces must be washed free of mildew & dirt to achieve maximum adhesion of coating material
- Gaps between adjoining wood or wood and masonry should be sealed with elastomeric sealant
- Rusty surfaces must be properly prepared prior to the application of primers, paints and stains